LO Sweet Girl | Страничка "Моя сладкая девочка" | DT 2Crafty Chipboard

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hello my dear!
Today I want to show a new layout  using gorgeous  2Crafty chippies.
I used a beautiful paper from ABStudio, I love beautiful patterns and a picture sheet for cutting. I took  a lot of different elements from it.
 

The background is made with beautiful  stencil by StensilGirl ,white crackle texture paste, Lindy's sprays and some random stamping.
All the chipboard pieces are treated with black paint,
gold embossing powder



This layout has a process video tutorial to go with it to show you how I
made the layout. I hope you enjoy my video:

In this layout I have used lots of my favorite chippies.


Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS