Осенние теги /// Autumn tags 🍂🍄🍁/// Alchemy of Art DT

Friday, October 9, 2026



Привет из теплой солнечной осени!

Октябрь просто идеален! 🍁🍂Солнце, тепло, но не жарко. Дожди проходят стороной и не заглядывают в мой сад :))) Некоторые листья пожелтели, хотя в целом деревья смотрятся зелеными.

Я прониклась настроением этой осени и сделала три тэга для Alchemy of Art, наполнив их ароматом грибов, опавших листьев и дымом костров.🔥🍄🍂
Добавила желтых акцентов - ленточек и надписей. Они как последние солнечные лучи, согревающие нас перед грядущей зимой.🌞
Очень люблю желтый цвет и часто добавляю в работы. Мне кажется он дает немного радости и энергии в каждый проект.💖

-------------------------------------------------------------


Hello dear friends!
It's Elena Martynova here with my new project and video tutorial.

October is just perfect! 🍁🍂The sun is warm, but not hot. The rains pass by and do not look into my garden :))) Some of the leaves have turned yellow, although the trees generally look green.
I got into the mood of this fall and made three tags for Alchemy of Art, filling them with the scent of mushrooms, fallen leaves and smoke from campfires.🔥🍄🍂
I added yellow accents - ribbons and inscriptions. They are like the last rays of the sun, warming us before the coming winter.🌞
I really like the yellow color and often add it to my work. I think he gives a little joy and energy to every project.💖










 

I invite you to watch the tutorial:




SUPPLIES:





 





Thanks for watching and happy crafting!
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS