Морские страничка и АТСки | Sea projects for 2Crafty

Thursday, September 19, 2019

 Hello crafty friends, Elena stopping by today to share 
my latest projects for the 2Crafty Design Team.
I prepared two works, because I was inspired by our chipboards
 and could not do one thing :)))

"Sea and Dog"

 I've used the stunning St.Tropez collection by Prima to create this LO.
The photograph told me how to arrange the two pieces of paper: blue for the sky and brown for the soil.
фотография подсказала мне как нужно расположить два куска бумаги: голубой - небо и коричневый - почва.

  


I started by stencilling background circles using texture paste.

Затем я сделала облака из тишью и подкрасила их спреями Линдис. 

Next I made a clouds out of tissue paper and  refreshed it with sprays Lindy's.

 
I added stamping and Circle Flowers and Birds 

Также в этом макете я использовала мой любимый чипборд одуванчики.

Also in this layout I used my favorite chipboard Dandelions 

 
Last but not least I added a title to finish it off. 



My second project:

ATC "Shards of Sea"

Моя серия названа так не случайно. Я взяла лист прозрачного пластика и нарезала его произвольно на 4 куска. Покрасила эти куски алкогольными чернилами и приклеила кусочки чипборда, имитирующие рыболовную сеть  Mesh Bits.

Затем я отпустила вдохновение на волю и начала создавать композицию из кусочков марли, ракушек, цветов. металлических украшений и бисера.

My series is named so for a reason. I took a sheet of clear plastic and cut it randomly into 4 pieces. Painted these pieces with alcohol ink and glued pieces of Mesh Bits.


Then I let go of the inspiration and began to create a composition
 of pieces of gauze, shells, flowers, metal jewelry and beads.

Главное украшение АТСок - чипбордовые якоря и морские коньки.
Я немного затонировала их красками-хамелеонами от Фабрики Декору и воском от Примы.

The main decoration of ATCs - chipboard Anchors  and Seahorses.

I tinted them a little with chameleon paint by the Fabrika Decoru and wax by Prima.

 
Добавила заголовки-стикеры 7 DOTs.

Added headlines-stickers by 7 DOTs.



In these ATCs and layout I have used the following
2Crafty Chipboard pieces:




That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you in one way or another.
Thank you for stopping by today!

Don't forget to check out my Blog   and   Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS