Теги "Гензель и Гретель" | Vintage tags "Hansel and Gretel" /// 2Crafty Chipboards

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Hello friends! 
Welcome to the new year! 
I am sure that this year will surely be remembered by you with 
different interesting and good events. 
The new team in our blog is starting to surprise with their work
 and I look forward to their masterpieces.

Surely you know such a fairy tale "Hansel and Gretel".
The children were walking in the woods and found a gingerbread house.
 I've been baking this house for years. 
Previously, my children helped me decorate it, 
but now that they have grown up, I do it myself:))) 
But they eat it with no less pleasure :)))


Помните сказку "Гензель и Гретель". Дети гуляли по лесу и нашли пряничный домик. Я пеку такой домик уже много лет. Раньше мои дети помогали мне украшать его, но сейчас, когда они выросли, я это делаю сама :))) Но они съедают его с не меньшим удовольствием :)))

I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole 
process of creating my project. Enjoy! 

Я использовала коричневые и золотые оттенки спреев. 
Поэтому теги получились похожи на пряники. 

I used brown and gold shades of sprays. 
Therefore, the tags turned out to be similar to gingerbread.


В качестве фона бумага Lemoncraft. Из нее я вырезала пряничные елочки, апельсин и часы.

As a background paper Lemoncraft. 
I cut gingerbread trees, an orange, and a clock out of it.

Надписи покрашены спреем и покрыты прозрачной пудрой для эмбоссинга. Она дает потрясающий объем и защищает поверхность от стирания золотой пыльцы спрея.

The inscriptions are spray painted and covered with transparent 
powder for embossing. It gives a stunning volume and protects 
the surface from erasing the Golden pollen spray.


 
Я использовала немного золотой потали, чтобы декорировать рога оленей .

I used some gold potali to decorate 
the deer antlers from the Deer Head Set .






 I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:


Till next time, enjoy your weekend and have fun creating.

All my love
Elena

Don't forget to check out my  Instagram



2 comments:

  1. Клас! А фотки откуда? Такие атмосферные :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Таня, спасибо! Это высечки от Тима Хольца :)

      Delete

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS