Страничка "Космо-кот" | Layout Space Cat /// 2Crafty Chipboard

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Hello and welcome to my blog!
For today's project, I have created a layout featuring a photo of Space-cat.

For the background, I took two sheets of paper from 
49 and Market and Fleur Design.

Then I applied a texture paste through a stencil by Fabrika Decoru
 at the junction of the two sheets. When it was dry, I painted it with sprays.

Для фона я взяла два листа бумаги от 49 and Market and Fleur Design.
Затем я нанесла текстурную пасту через трафарет Фабрики Декору в месте соединения двух листов. Когда она высохла, раскрасила спреями.



 I did some random stamping using the  49 and Market stamps 
and permanent black ink.

The chipboard is covered with Lindis "Twilight Bronze Slate"
 embossing powder. To show its texture, 
I slightly tinted some places with white Gold wax.

Чипборд покрыт пудрой для эмбоссинга Линдис  "Twilight Bronze Slate". Чтобы проявить его фактуру, я слегка подкрасила некоторые места воском White Gold.


Цветочки 49 and Market дополнили композицию на страничке. 
Я подкрасила их акриловыми красками и спреями, чтобы более органично вписать в фон.

49 and Market flowers added to the composition on the page. 
I tinted them with acrylic paints and sprays to fit more organically into the background.



 На этом фото вы можете найти маленькую букву f из набора Alpha Set 1. А если вы будете очень внимательны. вы найдете также t рядом с фотографией кота :)))

Мне нравится добавлять такие маленькие детали. Они усложняют работу и делают ее более интересной.

Замечательные завитки чипа Ariel's Spray задали направление всей композиции на страничке. Мне так понравилось использовать его в качестве декора. что я обязательно закажу его еще несколько раз!

In this photo, you can find the small letter "f " from the Alpha Set 1.
 And if you are very careful you will also find a "t" next to the photo of the cat :)))

I like to add such small details. They complicate the work and make it more interesting.

Wonderful curls of Ariel's Spray set the direction of the entire
 composition on the page. I loved using it as a decoration
 that I will definitely order it a few more times!


 
 I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:


That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.
I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS