СТРАНИЧКА "Эта девочка" | LO This Girl /// 49 & MARKET

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Hello friends,

I'd like to show you my new mixed media layout with a beautiful little girl. 

I wanted to do light and spring work. There are not many layers here, but I like the way the composition has developed. I was helped to create it by a large round frame from 2Crafty Chipboard.

Мне хотелось сделать легкую и весеннюю работу. Здесь не много слоев, но мне нравится как сложилась композиция. Создать ее мне помогла большая круглая рамка от 2Crafty Chipboard.


 I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project.




Я использовала лист из прекрасной коллекции Serendipitous.
Мне очень нравится его потертость. глубина и легкий декор по краям листа.
Мне не хотелось утяжелять страничку обилием цветов. поэтому я использовала лишь один крупный цветочек и несколько маленьких.

I used a piece of paper from the beautiful Serendipitous collection.
I really like its scuffing, depth and light decoration on the edges of the sheet.
I didn't want to burden the page with an abundance of flowers, so I used only one large flower and a few small ones.


Прекрасные элементы из Layered Embellishments всегда служат отличным дополнением к любым проектам!

Beautiful elements from Layered Embellishments are 
always a great addition to any project!


These are the 49 an Market products used:


See you later, dear friends. 
Elena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS