Весенний холст | Canvas Spring /// 49 & Market

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hello dear friends! It's Elena Martynova here today with my new project.
We all miss our childhood, this carefree life, when such little things as a new toy gave a lot of joy and happiness.
We were looking forward to the summer, as it was a time of travel, new friends and entertainment.
With this in mind, I created a new canvas that reflects my mood.

Все мы немного скучаем по нашему детству, этой беззаботной жизни, когда такие мелочи как новая игрушка дарили очень много радости и счастья.
Мы с нетерпением ждали лето, так как это было время путешествий, новых друзей и развлечений.
С мыслями о этом я создала новый холст, отражающий мое настроение.


 Чтобы создать легкую многослойность, я добавила штампинга с помощью Pascale’s Tickets and Numbers Stamp Set , немного белой текстурной пасты через трафарет и легких разводов акварельными красками.

To create a light multi-layer, I added stamping with Pascale’s Tickets and Numbers Stamp Set , a little white texture paste through a stencil, and light watercolors.
After it is time to make a composition.


Из листа бумаги Bold and Beautiful "Whispers" я вырезала прекрасные цветы, которые использовала как базу для моей композиции. Прослоила их кусочками кружева и дополнила чипбордом от 2Crafty. Весь чипборд также раскрашен акварельными красками.

From a sheet of Bold and Beautiful "Whispers" , I cut out beautiful flowers that I used as a base for my composition. I layered them with pieces of lace and added a chipboard by 2Crafty. The entire chipboard is also painted with watercolors.


As a final touch I added Art-atones and glitter as a topping.


Thanks for stopping by with me!
These are the 49 and Market products used:

Bold and Beautiful "Whispers"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS