Страничка "Чудесная девочка" | Layout Gorgeous Girl + VIDEO /// LEMONCRAFT

Monday, June 15, 2020

Hello dear Lemon-friends and welcome on the blog!
Today, I would like to show you my latest layout and I have also prepared a step by step Video Tutorial. This time I made a mixed media layout with beautiful collection MY SWEET PROVENCE.
For the background, I took two sheets of paper: MY SWEET PROVENCE 06 and the cover of a set of 30x30 cm.


You can watch the whole process in my video




I started by applying Distress Ink "Tea dye" through a stencil. Then I complicated the background with white texture paste and stamping.


I added a lot of cut flowers, leaves and butterflies. There are a great many of them in this collection, so you can create very voluminous and multi-layered compositions.
You can find a sheet with leaves in the  PAD SCRAP PAPERS 21X29CM-LEMONCRAFT - MY SWEET PROVENCE.


 A wonderful vintage lantern and bouquets of roses can be cut from a sheet MY SWEET PROVENCE 03.

You can find many beautiful butterflies on 


 A small button with a clock perfectly fit into the composition and decorated my layout.


To finish the layout, I added glass beads and mini art-stones with soft matte gel and splashes of white paint.

Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out my Blog and Instagram
Elena Martynova

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS