СТРАНИЧКА "Здесь и сейчас" | LAYOUT Here and now /// CRAFT O'CLOCK

Friday, August 28, 2020

Hi my friends and thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm here with you today with new inspiration for CRAFT O'CLOCK! 

Today I used the amazing VINTAGE BISOU Collection! I fell in love at first sight with these backgrounds and elements. Here is the layout that will leave in my memory this moment.

For the base, I chose a stunning sheet VINTAGE BISOU - 01 - DWUSTRONNY PAPIER 30,5X30,5CM because it already has excellent vintage prints and atmosphere!


I prepared a video tutorial on creating my layout, where you can see all the materials in more detail. I hope you will enjoy!

You can see here my favorite chipboard from the 2Crafty, which add beauty to any of my layout!


Then I used stamps to create a more interesting and contrasting background. I also added some topping because this makes the project more textural and gives more shine!


 
Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS