Layout “Happy” for 49 and Market + Video Tutorial

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Hi my dear friends! 
Today I am here with a new inspiration for 49 and Market and video tutorial! 
I want to inspire you with beautiful Vintage Artistry Sage collection.
I chose for it a gentle and beautiful photo with girl and kitten.


I prepared a video tutorial on creating my layout,
where you can see all the materials in more detail. 
I hope you will enjoy


I used several sets of favorite and most beautiful flowers for the layout. 
I love that any set of 49 market always fits perfectly with the other. 
This is for flowers and for paper. 
You can always take different collections and they look great together! 
I tried to create a simple and elegant composition and I hope that you will like it!

 

I took several elements for the decor from Vintage Artistry Lilac Ephemera Stack
With this set, it is very easy to create multi-layer compositions, as I love. 
And don't waste time cutting it out :)))



To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:


Thank you for visit us today here!
 I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it! 
With love, Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS