СТРАНИЧКА Воспоминания | LAYOUT Memories /// 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD

Friday, September 4, 2020

Hello my creative friends!

Today I want to show you my new layout for 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD and CSI Challenge! 

The new board is truly inspiring. I created a romantic layout with the paper by 49 &Market.


Join to Challenge and create any projects inspired by the Moodboard.


I used four pieces of 2Crafty chipboard:

Flower Medallions


I took two contrasting sheets from different collections. I love to mix. 
I also made a more interesting background with the stamps and stencils.

The title Memories was covered with "Marble-ous" powder by Lindy's 


I sprinkled gold glitter on the chipboard Flower Medallions


Веточки лаванды покрыты пудрой "Chalk it up" by Lindy's 
Буквы из набора Scrabble Tiles я затонировала по краями черной штемпельной подушкой.

Lavendar Shrub are covered with "Chalk it up" powder by Lindy's 
The letters from the set of Scrabble Tiles I toned down at the edges with a black stamp pad.



Thank you for your attention and for being here.
I wish you a lot of inspiration and enjoy your favorite process!
With love, Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS