Холст "Воспоминания" | Canvas Remember /// 49 & Market

Monday, February 10, 2020

Hi, Elena blogging today to share my February project using the lots of 49 & Market's AMAZING products. I just adore this beautiful chipboard and flowers. I also used some elements from the Serendipitous Layered Embellishments.
I wanted to make a vintage canvas filled with many details, like memories layered on top of each other.

Мне хотелось сделать винтажный холст, наполненный множеством деталей, словно воспоминаний наслоившихся друг на друга.




Я взяла кусок картона в форме домика, приклеила не него бумагу и покрасила в черный цвет. Затем я усложнила фон с помощью штампа Pascale’s Rations Stamp Set (4×6) и пудры для эмбоссинга.

I took a piece of cardboard in the shape of a house, pasted paper on it and painted it black. Then I complicated the background with Pascale’s Rations Stamp Set (4×6) and embosser powder.


Мне пришлось нанести несколько слоев краски чтобы соединить все элементы композиции в одно целое.

I had to apply several layers of paint to connect all the elements of the composition into one.


С помощью бисера и микробисера мне удалось создать фактуру на цветах и других элементах холста.

With the help of beads and microbeads, I was able to create a texture on the flowers and other elements of the canvas.


Обожаю эти забавные закрученные проволоки. Я покрасила и их тоже.

I love these funny twisted wires. I painted them, too.


 I used:



Thanks for joining me on the blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS