Страничка Любовь | Layout Love /// 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD

Friday, June 19, 2020

Hello and welcome to the 2Crafty blog today. 
 I hope this post finds you well and safe.

Today I am sharing with you a layout with beautiful 
wedding photo which I found in Pinterest.


I wanted to use a dark background to make all the bright details
 of the layout look brighter and more expressive.
I started my layout by choosing a few chipboard pieces.
I covered title Love and Lace Doily Frame with 
my favorite embossing powder by Lindy's "That's Marble-ous".

I used a another powder for the Roxy's Flourish Vine :
"Chalk it up".
With this powder, I also made stamping on the background.


I alternated between paper layers and a chipboard to achieve the necessary layering. 
At the end, I added a few flowers.

Here is another close up




 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my page.
 Stay safe and keep creating!

2Crafty Products Used
 

Have a nice day!
Сheers, Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS