СТРАНИЧКА с неудачным фото | LAYOUT with my grandparents /// 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Hello my dear friends!
Elena with you today! 

Recently, I really want to use photos from the family archive for my pages. 
Unfortunately, many of them are large and difficult to work with.
 But there are also such small photos that you can add details and make a composition.

I found a photo of my grandparents. You could say that this is an unfortunate shot
 because grandma's image is out of focus.
 However, I see in this some kind of conceptual and zest.

В последнее время мне очень хочется использовать для страничек фотографии из семейного архива. К сожалению многие из них большого размера, и с ними трудно работать. Но есть и такие маленькие фото, которые можно дополнить деталями и составить композицию.

Я нашла фото бабушки и дедушки. Можно было бы сказать, что это неудачный кадр. так как бабушкино изображение не в фокусе. Однако я вижу в этом какую-то концептуальность и изюминку.


I chose paper by Craft O'Clock and and some Prima's flowers.
2crafty titles are suitable both in meaning and size.
 I really like to add them to my pages.

Заголовки у 2Crafty подходят и по смыслу и по размеру. 
Мне очень нравится дополнять ими странички.


 Ажурные цветы из набора покрасила черной краской, покрыла черной пудрой и чуть тонировала воском.

Openwork flowers from the 11" Fine Floral Frame Set were painted
 with black paint, covered with black Lindy's embossing powder
 and slightly tinted with wax.



 Я просто обожаю этот чипборд Ornate Screen
Он отлично подходит к винтажным проектам и им так чудесно украшать странички.

I just love this Ornate Screen chipboard. 
It is perfect for vintage projects and they are so wonderful to decorate the pages.


 
I used three wonderful pieces of 2Crafty chipboard:

 

Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS