Флажок Открой себя | Mixed media banner Open Yourself /// 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Hi, Elena Martynova here with vintage styled project.

The amazing 2Crafty Chipboard products are beautifully
 composed with layers and vintage style.
I created lots of layers and using different elements
 and incorporated the chippies therein.

For all the chipboard pieces here, I have applied acrylic paints, 
embossing powders and sprays.

 
 I used these pieces of 2Crafty chipboard:




I love vintage photographs and this one from papers by Craft O'Clock 
I decide to use in my project. 
As a rule, I rarely do men's work, but we girls like flowers
 and bright colors more. But I had a great steampunk chipboard
  Corner Steampunk 1 that I had long wanted to use somewhere.





For the vintage look and dull finish on the project I added some splash with a sprays.

 

That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.
I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS