Шэдоубокс "Сокровище" | Shadowbox "Treasure" /// 2 CRAFTY CHIPBOARD DT

Monday, October 19, 2020

Hi dear friends!
It's Elena Martynova here today and I'm so excited 
to share my new project.
For our blog, I made such an interior thing - a shadowbox "Treasure".

I wanted to dive into the world of mixed-media, play with colors and textures.
In addition, the blank for the shadowbox has been lying for several years.
------------------------

Для  блога 2Crafty я сделала такую интерьерную вещицу - шэдоубокс "Сокровище".

Захотелось погрузиться в мир микс-медии, наиграться с красками и фактурами. Да и заготовка лежала уже несколько лет. Я сделала две дверки - сверху и снизу и сразу появилась загадка - что же скрывается за ними? Украсила чипбордовыми элементами  и маленькими металлическими ручками.

Давайте сначала откроем верхнюю дверку.

Здесь в рамочке портрет какой-то дамы. Возможно это она владела этими сокровищами, кто знает... Также мы находим две буквы из игры Эрудит А и К. Скорее всего это ее инициалы.

Пропустим пока центральную часть и откроем нижнюю дверку. За ней прячутся три лампочки, фишка с часами на металлическом цветке и еще три буквы.

В центральной части вы увидите надпись с названием шэдоубокса, также я добавила несколько металлических украшений и стеклянную бутылочку, наполненную микробисером.

-------------------


I made two doors - top and bottom and immediately there 
was a mystery - what is hidden behind them?
I decorated them with chipboard elements and small metal handles.


Let's open the top door first.


I put a picture of a lady in a frame here. Perhaps it was she who owned
these treasures, who knows... We also find two letters from the game Scrabble A and K.
It's probably her initials.

I used mould by Finnabair to make these wonderful decorative elements.


Let's skip the Central part for now and open the lower door.
It hides three light bulbs, a clock chip on a metal flower, and three more letters.


In the Central part you will see an inscription with the name of the shadowbox, 
I also added some metal jewelry and a glass bottle filled with microbeads.
I took 7 DOTs Studio paper for the background.





 
I was glad to inspire you today! See you soon, bye-bye!
Don't forget to check out my  Instagram

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:







1 comment:

  1. Красота!!! Очень мне нравятся такие вещи! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS