СТРАНИЧКА "Дед и сова" | LO Moments Captured /// 49 & MARKET

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hello friends,

Today I'd like to share with you a mixed media layout.

I rarely do men's pages, but this photo of an older man was so inspiring.

I took a piece of After the Rain paper from the Serendipitous collection.
I made the background a little more complicated with stencils, Distress ink, and  Crackle paste.

Я редко делаю мужские странички, но эта фотография пожилого мужчины оказалась такой вдохновляющей.

Я взяла лист бумаги After the Rain из коллекции Serendipitous.
Немного усложнила фон с помощью трафаретов, чернил Distress и кракелюрной пасты.

Мне не нравится идея делать мужские работы максимально брутальными с обилием ржавчины, шестеренок и металла. Я люблю смягчать их небольшим количеством цветов и ажурным чипбордом.
Также я добавила пару сухих веточек из моего сада. Вы всегда можете оглянуться вокруг и найти предметы, которые пригодятся для творчества.

I don't like the idea of making men's work as brutal as possible with an abundance of rust, gears and metal. I like to soften them with a small number of flowers and an openwork chipboard.

I also added a couple of dry twigs from my garden. You can always look around and find items that are useful for creativity.


Я обожаю 49 and Market за их потрясающие листы с высечками и многослойными элементами. Мне не надо тратить время на вырезание, и поэтому возможно полностью погрузиться в творчество

I love 49 and Market for their stunning laser cut sheet of elements and multi-layered Embellishments. I don't need to spend time cutting out, so I can fully immerse myself in creativity

Thank you for attention! Lots of hugs for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS