Панно "Навсегда" | Panel Forever /// 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my March DT reveal to share with you.

For the project, I took 10 " Decorative Panel-Wire Circle.

I had to repaint it several times before I got the right color.
In the end I covered it with embossing powder Lindy's Chalk it up.

The back part was made of 49 & MARKET paper.
Added some depth with the stamping and texture paste with glitter.

Для проекта я взяла 10" Decorative Panel - Wire Circle.
Мне пришлось перекрашивать ее несколько раз, прежде чем я добилась нужного цвета. В конце я покрыла пудрой для эмбоссинга Lindy's Chalk it up.
Заднюю часть  сделала из бумаги 49 & MARKET. Добавила глубины с помощью штампинга и текстурной пасты с глиттером.



Кое-где я добавила крупные буквы из Alpha B/G font.
Фотография определила палитру моей работы. 
Мне нравится этот глубокий изумрудный цвет.

Here and there I added large letters from Alpha B/G font.
Photography defined the palette of my work. 
I like this deep emerald color.


Надпись покрашена двумя спреями коричневого и бежевого цвета,
 а затем покрыта прозрачным кракелюрным лаком.

The inscription is painted with two sprays of brown and beige,
 and then covered with a transparent craquelure varnish.


Цветочки 49 and Market дополнили композицию на страничке. 
Я добавила на них микробисер и бусинки.

49 and Market flowers added to the composition on the page. 
I added microbeads and beads to them.




 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.
I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS