Страничка Розы и часы | LO Roses & Clocks| DT Lemoncraft

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Hello there lovely creative friends! 
 This time I have created a spring layout with a my photo. 
 I was inspired by the delicate lace on the edge of the sheet .
 I even added pieces of lace as a decoration to my layout.

and of course I made especially for Lemoncraft fans a video with step-by-step tutorial.

 

 I cut out all the pictures from the sheet
 and some of them used to decorate my layout
I also used one of the House Of Roses Buttons / Badges



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Лена, очень красивая цветущая страничка! Спасибо за вдохновляющий мк!

    ReplyDelete

Спасибо, что нашли минутку, чтобы оставить комментарий :))))

Статистика

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS